10HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Low Noise Operation
This series of machines are combined with an air compressor, air dryer, fine filter & air tank. It's very easy to install and easy to use. This compressor is designed to work reliably with long operation times without any faults. This style of air compressor is very low noise (especially compared to piston style compressors). Using the energy-saving PM VSD Motor, it can provide clean air with sufficient & stable pressure.
- Voltage: 220V/60Hz - 3 Phase
- Motor Power: 7.5 KW/10 HP
- Tank Capacity: 30 gallons
- Air Delivery Capacity: 0.36-1.27 m3/min
- Pressure: 0.8 MPa
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
- Cooling Method: Air Cooling
Advantages of an Integrated Compressor:
- Integration of the air compressor, air receiver, refrigerated dryer, and micro-filters, are easy to install
- Avoid trouble from equipping the air receiver tank, air dryer, and filters for customers
- Avoid trouble from the installation of pipelines
- PM VSD screw compressor ensures that the working pressure is always stable
- Efficient refrigerated dryer and 4-stage high-efficiency precision filters ensure clean compressed air with a pressure dew point as low as 2-8°C
- The vibration-damping design with the flexible pipeline to effectively reduce vibration and noise and the running noise is <70dB(A)
- The start and stop of the cooling fan can be set according to the season to better control the oil temperature
- Post-treatment with centralized drainage, which helps keep clean on site
10HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor Dimensions:
External Dimensions (W x D x H):
51-1/2 x 22-1/4 x 52-1/2 inches
1308 x 565 x 1333 mm
Machine Weight: 661 lbs or 300 kg
Rotary Screw vs Reciprocating (or Piston) Air Compressors:
Rotary Screw Air Compressors have important advantages over reciprocating air compressors, such as:
- They Work Faster. Rotary screw compressors do not create the same type type of air pulses as reciprocating compressors, as they do not require air reservoirs. Also, generally speaking -- Rotary screw compressors deliver more air compared with Reciprocating Compressors of a similar size.
- They Work Longer. On average, most Reciprocating Compressors are only capable of 50% duty cycles vs Rotary Screw Compressors which can operate at 100% Duty Cycle. Duty Cycle is the amount of time an air compressor can continuously operate without needing to stop, which would prevent overheating in the given time.
- They Work More Worry-Free. The design of the Rotary Screw Compressor allows it to maintain the same performance throughout its life vs a Reciprocating Compressor declines with age.
- They Provide More. Rotary Screw Compressors are typically lighter in weight, but provide more capacity in a smaller package vs Reciprocating Air Compressors.
- Industrial Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Blow Molding
- Printing Service
- Power Plants
- Color Sorter Machine
- Robot Arm