Horizontal Vacuuming Continuous Band Sealer with Solid Ink Printing - 1010 series
Save time & money by upgrading your heat sealer a continuous band sealers
Top-quality continuous band sealer to seal your bags. This machine features:
- A flexible solution to seal bags made with a single layer and/or multiple layer film materials
- Widely used for food packaging, pharmaceutical packing, cosmetics, specialties, aquatic-products, seeds, chemicals, electronic components, clothing, and much more
- Adjustable conveyor belt to provide flexibility to handle different sizes of bags
- The floor stand height can be adjusted to accommodate the perfect size for the operator
- Sealing length is free and can be used in an assembly line with high efficiency
- Sealing speed and temperature can be both adjusted according to the packing materials and the thickness of the film to ensure the sealing and printing quality
- This machine can seal and add date code on the seal line with the solid-ink printing feature
- Air Suction strength can be adjusted with a quick-&-simple adjustment
Need more solid-ink?
Each new machine comes with two solid-ink rolls to get you going. However, when you run out of solid-ink, we sell them in a few different colors: click here to see the item listing.
Temperature Control Range (Celsius): 0~300 degrees Celsius
Max Weight on Conveyor: <3kg
Seal Width: 10 mm
Speed (m/min): 0-12
Motor Power (W): 60
Motor Power of Air Pump (W): 1200
*Air Suction is suitable for sealing small packages.
Print Specs: Can print up to 2 lines of 20 letters
Solid Ink Color: Black (comes with two rolls), White & Red color can be purchased separately.
Horizontal Vacuuming Continuous Band Sealer with Solid Ink Printing Dimensions:
External Dimensions for Horizontal Table Top [Length x Depth x Height]:
42 x 21-1/2 x 35-1/2 inches
1065 x 550 x 900 mm
Weight of Machine: 164 lbs/74 kg
Machine will ship by pallet, please provide the following information during checkout in the comments section:
- Is your address Commercial or Residential?
- Do you need a liftgate? Or is there a forklift at this location?
- What are your Monday-Friday receiving times?
Have more questions? Please email [email protected].